I am now a
Senior Algorithm Engineer of MIT (Machine Intelligent Technology), DAMO (Academy for Discovery, Adventure, Momentum, and Outlook), Alibaba.
- I’m one of the developers of Nematus, an open-source Neural Machine Translation System based on Theano.
- I’m one of the developers of Platoon, an open-source
Multi-node, Multi-GPUmini framework for Theano.
- I’m one of the developers of Tensor2tensor, state-of-the-art library of deep learning models and datasets designed to make deep learning more accessible and accelerate ML research.
- I did my work on WMT 2018, EMNLP 2018 THIRD CONFERENCE ON MACHINE TRANSLATION (WMT18).
- I did my work on CWMT 2017, The 13th China Workshop on Machine Translation, and WMT 2017, EMNLP 2017 SECOND CONFERENCE ON MACHINE TRANSLATION (WMT17).
- NEWS!!! We ranked 1st in the Chinese to English news translation task in WMT 2017 (SogouKnowing).
- I’m one of the developers of Statistical Machine Translation of NLP group, Nanjing University.
- I’m the major developer of Interactive Machine Translation of NLP group, Nanjing University.
- I’m one of the developers of
word normalizationproject, which aims at
un-standardwords or phrases in a search query into
My research interests including:
- Natural Language Processing - Neural Machine Translation - Statistical Machine Translation - Interactive Machine Translation - Text Mining - ... - Deep Learning - Recurrent/ Recursive Neural Network - Convolutional Neural Network - Restricted Boltzmann Machine - ...
Publications [Sorted by year]
- Wang Y, Cheng S, Jiang L, et al. Sogou neural machine translation systems for wmt17[C]//Proceedings of the Second Conference on Machine Translation. 2017: 410-415.
- Tang X, Cheng S, Do L, et al. Improving Multilingual Semantic Textual Similarity with Shared Sentence Encoder for Low-resource Languages[J]. arXiv preprint arXiv:1810.08740, 2018.
- Deng Y, Cheng S, Lu J, et al. Alibaba’s Neural Machine Translation Systems for WMT18[C]//Proceedings of the Third Conference on Machine Translation: Shared Task Papers. 2018: 368-376.
- Cheng S, Huang S, Chen H, et al. PRIMT: a pick-revise framework for interactive machine translation[C]//Proceedings of the 2016 Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language Technologies. 2016: 1240-1249.
Me on Google Scholar.